I was driving to my parents house for dinner last week, and about 3 km from their home, I see a car going up in flames... being a responsible individual that I am I call MADA (911 of sorts) I tell them, hey there is a car going up in flames, they tell me ... "So..."I tell them, "Maybe there are people going up in flames, in that car..."
I immediately want to die of embarecement... I hate organizations. My only comfort is in the "more blog material" attitude to life.
An accumulation of blog incidents inspire me to develop a comic strip called "Lili Boo Boo" "The adventures of a 30 year old, 8 year old girl"... more to come. A shame I cannot draw.
If anybody wishes to help in the drawing thing... feel free to contact me. Perhaps it can be a joint venture... The general idea is that at the end of the 5 peice adventure, Lili understands that once again, she has made a Boo Boo... as metioned above, more to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment